Guoco Tower, a soaring 290m high skyscraper, will be the beacon that will mark the new Tanjong Pagar Centre.
This new integrated development with a floor space of 1.7 million sq ft will comprise premium offices, retail shops and residential units linked to a luxury business hotel.
- Guoco Tower, a 38-storey, Grade A premium office tower.
- TP180, offering exclusive limited collection residences above Guoco Tower with unmatched city and sea views. It will be the tallest homes in Singapore, starting at 180 metres (equivalent to starting from the 50th floor) and reaching up to 290 metres.
- A luxury business hotel linked to the main tower.
- Six levels of F&B and retail space directly linked to Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
- A community space integrated with the Tanjong Pagar City Park that will offer a vibrant place for recreation and events.
COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE FOR SALE
The offices at Guoco Tower are not for sale. Good quality well located strata offices available for sale are rare, especially those in sizes small enough to be swallowed by retail investors.
The good news is that Far East Organisation will be launching one such development in early 2015. This is at Woodlands Square in the Woodlands Regional Centre, the new key economic cluster that will form our northern gateway into Malaysia. This project will comprise 2 office towers with retail at the ground and basement levels. Far East intends to keep one tower for lease, but plan to sell offices in the other tower.